Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Movie review: ill keep it short...

PSYCHE!

 I'm not doing one of the best feature nominees this time. Instead I stumbled upon one of the best animated short noms. It is just lovely.

It was surprising, as it came from Disney and it WASN'T Pixar or heavy in the 3d animation. It's s bit of a throwback of 90's cartoons long before toy story and that lamp with the ball changed everything. The simple premise and charming love story pulls at the heart and takes you back to the simple stories of yonder, before they brought in ideas with video games and zombies with hearts of gold (even though I really want to see those movies or love those movies with my little cold heart)

It's a fun short with the romance of every little happenstance in life.  Take a look and let me know what you think!



-janeovision

No comments:

Post a Comment