Friday, January 11, 2013

Awards season!!!

It has come, one of my favourite times of the year.

OSCAR SEASON!!!

I love this time of year, because when the Oscar nominees come out every year, I create the challenge to myself to watch all of the films in the best picture category. This challenge, however, has become a bit more difficult when they doubled the amount of nominees from 5 to 10. Even though they have recently dropped the number to 9, that's still a lot of movies to watch! (Particularly when you still have a life going on.)

I'm still going to try to achieve this goal. The art of balancing school, work, life, sleep, and movies can and WILL be done! I've achieved this goal once before (and when it was 10 movies) and I will do it again! While I do it, I'm going to include mini-reviews. A while back, I used to review movies I saw with a note on a piece of paper. Just a few thoughts written down with a couple jabs at the current crappy movies floating around.

**cough**Twilight**cough**

So for the next little bit, along with the other posts, I'll be doing wee movie reviews of the best picture nominees.

K, that's it. I got movies to watch!

-janeovision

No comments:

Post a Comment