Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sometimes I'm pensive. Other times I'm just really emo.

So lately I've been blogging from my phone. Keeping productive and whatnot. I use my notepad and then paste into the blog app. I learned the hard way that if someone calls you mid-post, you lose everything and the ensues.

I was looking through my notepad and found this little blurb I wrote in my phone when I first got it. I'm pretty sure I wrote this while on the bus to work (commute productivity)

Maybe I'm being pensive and deep. Maybe I was being really emo and annoying. I still haven't figured it out. But I thought I'd post it.

Why the hell not.


"Where do you go, what do you do when your running out of things to keep you where you are?
Do you search for that something, do you search for something to catch you somewhere else? Do you give up? Do you fight? When does it come to the point where you have to give up? Or do you even give up at all, because giving up is the final stage of death?"

Emo or deep? Isn't it the same thing sometimes? Whatever.

-janeovision

No comments:

Post a Comment