Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2010 had music in it, apparently.

The Annual has come and LONG gone, and of course, I forgot to post my list!!



Here it is, and here's to some amazing music in 2011!








1. Lollypop Dreams - My Sick Uncle

2. The Suburbs - Arcade Fire

3. Odess - Caribou

4. Zebra - Beach House

5. X - Kidstreet

6. If you think you need some lovin -Pomplamoose

7. Beloved - April Smith and The Great Picture Show

8. From Below - Kate Maki

9. I need a dollar - Aloe Black

10. Tighten Up - The Black Keys

11. Bloodbuzz Ohio - The National

12. Dear God 2.0 - The Roots & Monster Folk

13. Four Score and Seven - Titus Andronicus

14. Blue Beard -Band of Horses

15. Carolina -Girls

16. All yr songs - Diamond Rings

17. Fuck you - Ceelo Green





Also, if someone could take out Ke$ha for me, that'd be great.


-janeovision

No comments:

Post a Comment