Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quit incepting my head, Leo!!

Zzz

In the past few weeks I've been having some very bizarre dreams. Some make little sense and I remember very little, while others seem so real, I am having more and more difficulty defining dream world and reality.

Some of the more bizarre dreams include drives for dairy queen and run-ins with Charlie Sheen, a paper box lid full of blow and a disapproving Asian child. These dreams are confusing but generally it's understood that they are obviously a dream. I mean, even Charlie is classy enough to keep his cocaine in a suitcase!

But then there are the other dreams. The dreams where I move my furniture around in my room and wake up confused to why it was 'put back'. The dreams where I have fights with people about nothing and can't remember why or if it happened. The dreams where I quit my job and don't look back, but I still have to be there (in reality) in 4 hours. The dreams that I see a family member die and have to check that they're still alive. The dreams where I tell people my secrets, the deep dark ones, and when I wake up I have to test them to see if it actually happened.

Is Leonardo trying to get into my dreams, but disguised as Charlie Sheen?Each dream is becoming more and more vivid, I feel I may be losing my grip slightly. I have to collect myself and check everything to see it's reality and what I dreamt didn't actually happen. I have to tiptoe around myself to ensure I can understand reality, as not compromise myself to what I thought was reality but was really a dream.

Ugh.

I really just need a good nights sleep.

-janeovision


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment