Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm on a bus.

Blogging on a bus. What an age we live in!!

I'm on my way home. Well, as close a home can be that's 8 hours away and gets visited maybe 3 times a year. Off to see parents, brother and whoever I still keep in contact with from highschool. So... Maybe 4 other people.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But as I get older, blood relation and the term 'family' are not one in the same. Family is who I hold dear in my life, and sometimes that list of seniority doesn't include blood ties.

It will be good to see them though. 3 times a year is kinda sucky. And with the chaos of life, I could use a temporary escape from the real world. Go and enjoy time where I can relax, NOT work, eat and drink my face off, and attempt some kind of rest, both mentally and physically.

But for now, I'm on a bus. I get to spend 9 hours in a seat that doesn't feel properly screwed in, along with 52 others, crammed in like sardines together, trapped in a moving box on a highway. How does one entertain oneself these days? I think I may need to MacGuyver some entertainment for myself.

And my seat just slid forward a foot. Sweet.
Pray for me and my swivel seat.

-janeovision.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment