Friday, December 4, 2009

'delayed' is the best thing you can call it, I guess.

So, yea.

Remember that whole thing where I was supposed to move to Toronto in the new year? Where I was going to move to supposedly bigger and better things, continue on in my supposed career and do an overall theme of moving forward and onward?

Yea...

I've had some stuff come up. It's crappy stuff. Crappy, in that, because of this stuff, I have to stay in Ottawa for a bit longer. I lucked out in that I have my job still, my apartment still, and , obviously all of my friends here to have and love and enjoy general merriment with. But Toronto would've still been nice.

As a friend told me, things have just been 'delayed': Toronto WILL happen, I just need to take care of a few things before I can do it.

I don't want any of you to worry about why I'm sticking around. It's stuff. It sucks, but it's just stuff. Stuff will pass. I'm not dead, I'm not dying, it's just stuff. It's stuff that's big enough to keep me here, because I'm not one to change my mind easily or to back out of something or quit without good cause, but it's only temporary.

So that's the story. That's what's going on.


Ottawa, you're stuck with me just a little bit longer.



-janeovision

No comments:

Post a Comment