Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the fringe has ended...

So fringe is done.

My last 3 shows:

Pitch Blond
House
Jump

Not bad, but nothing that really shook me or I want to sing about. I think Pitch was the best of the three, just learning about Judy Holliday's life was really cool. House was too high in angry energy, I got bored and almost fell asleep. If he hadn't clapped his hands at one point, I would've slept through the entire thing. Jump was interesting, but I couldn't believe her as a child and I kept getting the feeling that she was trying to hit this mark that was never going to be reached. It was good, but the emotions for such a dark comedy just weren't there for me.

Now I'm just wrapping up the last of my emails and handing in keys. Surreal for it to be over so soon.

I miss everyone! I miss the beer tent, the techs, even those demanding performers! I'm especially going to miss the catgut boys, who I declare as my Official Fringe Crush! Such sweethearts from Kevin to Summer, I love all you guys! Come back soon!

Ok, from now on, posts will be other stuff...must...move...on...

heart you, fringe.

-janeovision.

ps. final show count: 21. damn, didn't beat my record, but I at least matched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment