Friday, June 15, 2012

Info and officialness for My Drunk Play

Official is official.

With our show creeping up very quickly, it's time to share my cast and crew!! Some would've share. This much earlier, however being as superstitious as I am, I wanted to hold out until I knew they were going anywhere.

That being said,

Janet Davidson - Actor
Jenn Viens - Actor
Aaron Kagan - Actor
Steve Shand - Actor

Allye Vice - Stage Manager

This crew has been incredibly fantastic, helpful, patient, and overall just so wonderful in working and developing this show. They are awesome. So you should come see the show and enjoy the awesomeness that they are!!

The dates:

Friday, July 6th 8:45pm-9:45pm
Saturday, July 7th 7:30pm-8:30pm
Monday, July 9th 1:00pm-2:00pm
Wednesday, July 11th 5:45pm-6:45pm
Thursday, July 12th 11:30pm-12:30am
Friday, July 13th 12:00pm-1:00pm
Saturday, July 14th 6:15pm-7:15pm

Closer and closer. Stressing out. Excited. Panicking with joy and terror.

-janeovision


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment