Tuesday, April 13, 2010

dream series: April 13

So last night's dream...

I was in a really nice cottage that was nearby to a beach in some tropical land - something like Costa Rica or the Cayman Islands. There was me and a few other people I didn't recognize, and one of them had children. There was a little girl about 3 or so, and there was an infant, sexually generic, but could fit in my hand, like a kitten.

One wall of the cottage was all windows which looked out to a bus stop and the beach about 500 yards away. Although the sun is out, it's starting to rain and the win is strong. I get nervous that there is going to be a tornado. As I say this, a funnel starts to form on the water. Not only that but the funnel then divides into three smaller funnels and start to lean and move to us and our cottage.

**note: I was thinking about watching the movie "Twister" the other day...there may be a connection**

We all run into one of the back rooms, and I grab the mini-baby as I run into the room and we close the door. Everyone else huddles onto the bed and as I shut the door I toss mini-baby onto a nearby chair to start looking for something. (you may be shocked I threw an infant like a ragdoll... but it was fine. It stood up and brushed itself off then sat on the seat, arms crossed in a huff. Yea, I know.)

I'm not sure what I'm looking for or why I'm looking for it, but I go to a nearby dressor/vanity combo thingy and start opening drawers. I find scarves wrapped around machetes and dueling swords, but that's not what I am looking for.

I turn around and stare at everyone on the bed in disbelief. Why were they not helping??

...and then I woke up.

they just keep coming.

-janeovision.

No comments:

Post a Comment