Saturday, April 25, 2009

coughing fit fun...

so the other day i was on the bus. i've been getting over a cold, and all that i have left is this nagging cough, which sounds nasty, but i'm really quite healthy otherwise.

so i was on the bus and started cuching a bit. i was polite, i covered my mouth with my elbow (not my hand) and was trying not to be too disruptive. WELL! the first sound that comes out of my mouth, and the lady in front of me thinks i have the black plague! she starts leaning forward and using her hood to protect herself. i'm thinking, 'eff you, lady, i'm coughing, not spitting blood on you!' then i thnk, well, lat's make her really freak out!

so i continue to PURPOSELY cough behind this lady, giving her the uber heebie-jeebies. i continued this until my stop, making sure to couch extra loud as i got off the bus.

screw you lady. i have a right to cough. hope you bleached your coat whe you got home. hypochondriac freaks are wasting their time on nothing. germs are good. suck it up bitch.

rant ended

1 comment: